Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Muffins with Mom and Dentist!

Today was Muffins with Mom day at the school. I thoroughly enjoyed getting to eat muffins with my sweet Hannah. Bryce, didn't get to partake of this auspicious event has he is on his way to the dentist to get a tooth filled with his daddy. Dave has to have some dental work done for the Navy and well... just him seeing one of his teeth broke off. He does need to get everything done before the 29th when he heads to IN for 12 days for the Navy. Hopefully, it won't be too hard to get him into an orthodontist in a timely manner as I am thinking he's going to need a lot done.

Afraid today is going to be a short blog! I've got to clean which in some ways it just feels like I am a dog chasing my own tail. A dear friend of mine is coming Friday and staying the night which means I am in panic mode to get everything just right even though it'll all get undone many, many times which stinks. But that's the way it is and the way I am. I'm glad my friend is coming to see me as Dave will be at drill. It'll give me something to look forward to and it'll break up the weekend. But, I hate the massive cleaning and panic involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment