Monday, March 8, 2010

Blogging and rambling again..

Hello! Been awhile I know. I'd be surprised if anyone is still following me, but you know that's ok. I always start and stop this thing. In the past I've always done it for others. This time I want to do this for my family and myself to be able to keep a record of their years of growing up. Boy, are they growing. If you blink they've changed in some way. I am so, so, so thankful for my husband and my children.

I made a playlist of songs that mean a lot to me to put on here. The first, "Keeper of the Stars" is mine and Dave's song. So, of course it has special meaning. It truly was no accident finding each other. Marrying Dave was the best thing I ever did other than accepting Jesus as Lord. Without Him there would be no us.

I get on here and I always think I don't have anything to say. But I am always putting funny little tid bits of things the kids do and say on FB. People are always telling me how much they enjoy my status updates. So, why not put the same thing on here even if I am the only person reading this. This way I have a record for the kids when they are grown.

I will not be sharing this on FB because there are way too many people on there! But, last night Bryce asked me if I had read his note in the bathroom. I was literally just in there. Didn't come across a note but then again I wasn't looking. So, I decided I'd look for it later. I kinda halfway looked this morning but didn't see a note. Figured it got thrown away. I'm really good at throwing things away without looking at it. Bad, bad, bad on my part but I don't need the extra clutter. Anyway, later on in the day I did find the note etched into the dirt and grime of my bathtub. Like Dave says people think my house is clean but if they really look they'd be pretty surprised. Hahaha!

So, there's my first blog post in many months. I promise myself for my kids that I will keep them coming.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I'm SO glad you updated & shared about your note. I've been wondering about that all day!

    ReplyDelete