Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thankfulness

A psalm. For giving thanks. 1 Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.
2 Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.
3 Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his [a] ; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations. Pslam 100

Somebody blessed me today with an anonymous card with Psalm 100 written in it. I quickly looked up and discovered it to be a Psalm of Thanksgiving. Dave and I have been so blessed and so thankful to live here. We know it was met to be. It's so amazing to me that at a time when you would think that we would be sturggling to get by that we continue to be blessed and we don't worry. I'm always finding myself being humbled and extremely grateful for and by His people. If a person doesn't believe that God exists I invite them to come to my house. We can look back at some pics taken 5 months ago of our precious tiny little boys and see where they are.

Last week, at bible study we studied about hospitality. I've been practicing and praying for opportunities to show what I have learned. Surprise me and come on by. I may stick a baby in your arms but I'll make you feel welcome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment